Marina Divinsky earned her undergraduate degree in Psychology, Cum Laude, from Temple University. She later earned her Juris Doctorate from Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, DE. She is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey.
As a member of both the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars, Marina Divinsky has limited her practice to the exclusive representation of clients in family law and divorce matters, including child support, custody, visitation, spousal support, and alimony.
As a lifelong Bucks County resident, Marina is strongly committed to providing pro bono legal services to abused parties in Protection from Abuse matters in the Bucks County area. Marina is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Bucks County Bar Association, and the Montgomery County Bar Association. She is an active participant in the Family Law Section and Women’s Law Division.
Marina has been selected as a Rising Star in 2017 and 2018.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two small children.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: Founding Member, Eastern European Student Union
- Temple University
- A. - 2002
- Honors: Cum Laude, Dean's List
- Major: Psychology
Honors and Awards
- SuperLawyer Rising Stars 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Bucks County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Bucks County Bar Association, Women’s Law Division
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Family Law Section